People often know me as the guy who gets things done. Give me a deadline, and I often will meet it. I think of attracting clients in the same way. Often, things can get in the way, like our thoughts, and behaviors that prevent us from actually getting clients, but with concrete plans, steps, and strategies, we can overcome this. That is what I often teach to my clients. It’s all about taking the Attraction Approach.
Those of you who have worked with me know I add a healthy dose of behavior analysis to the mix. Often I try to speed up the process by uncovering and unblocking those habits, and behaviors that are stalling your progress. What this means is that you manifest quickly the important steps needed to move your life and business forward. Some might call it therapy, and others coaching, but I believe transformation goes way beyond the limits of therapy and coaching. I like to think of unearthing your deepest and most felt desires and manifesting them in reality. This not only takes some inner-work, but it also takes action in the real world. As healers, coaches and practitioners many of you already know the transformative power of masters you work with. Much of this power comes from your alignment of doing what you love and then taking action to be of service to the world with your gifts.
As far as my memory goes back, I can see that not only me, but my clients when aligned, attracted what they set out to do! It seems logical then when we say we are going to do something, and feel aligned physically, mentally and spiritually, that it comes to fruition. The key here is the alignment and congruency. Add the Law of Attraction and you got a good chemistry working for you. Let’s try this out with a few exercises. Below are some exercises that will stimulate your ability to attract new clients this year.
Grab a paper and pen. Get centered for a moment and find in your body where your truth resides. When you know you have reached it, write down your answers to these 7 questions:
- Knowing I trust this deep part of myself, and allow myself to have what I want, how many new clients am I willing and able to attract this year?
- Knowing that I’m real, genuine and authentically centered with myself, what are 5 manageable steps that I can take in the near future to attract these clients?
- If I’m not 100% in alignment currently, what do I need to do to be fully congruent to commit to this goal, or what might be standing in my way that I need to clear?
- Knowing I can do this, what 2 actions throughout the year will I take to remind me of my ability to achieve this?
- Knowing I’m a person with emotion, what 2 emotions do I want to engage in this year that will support me to manifest my goal?
- When I need support, who am I going to trust in to remind me of what I’m aligning to this year?
What is the one thing he/they will need to do or tell me that will keep me in alignment with my commitment to attract more clients this year?
“You got this,” said Jennifer Hudson when interviewed on her success. You really do!! Believing in yourself, having faith in attraction while taking action (that rather rhymed didn’t it?), equates to all you need to make attracting clients a reality.
If you looked over the exercise and didn’t do it, just noticed that and how that is impacting you. See if there is room for you to move towards what really matters to you and take a leap of faith towards it.
In closing – you have what it takes to make this work. I’ve seen it happen with my clients when they give themselves the opportunity. Let right now be a new beginning for you and those you serve.
If you like this article, please share it and leave a comment. If you need further support, feel free to contact me and let me know how you are doing. I would love to hear from you.