Having a good social media plan is essential for today’s online marketers. Having a clear cut plan takes the stress out of “what should I do” thoughts, and avoids you scrambling aimlessly at the next social media craze. There are several options out there and you want the best fit for your audience and market. Here are 5 simple steps to get you started.
- Why do you want a social media presence? (attract clients to your optin in page, gather leads for a webinar, create buzz around a launch, maximize your brand, etc)
- Where is your audience likely to hangout in social media? (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Who is your audience? (new subscribers in your niche, a new target market within your niche, Joint Venture partner members, etc.)
- What strategies would you like to use with the platform your chose? (Video, Audio, Blog, Guest Blog, Email Marketing, Teleseminar, Google Hangout, etc.)
- How will you measure your results? (google analytics, facebook stats, number of conversions, pay-per-click, A/B split testing, etc).
These simple 5 steps are all you need to do to sit down and create your marketing strategy right now.
If you would like further support, I invite you to contact me for a complimentary 90 minute consultation where we will dive deeper into your plan and what you want to manifest.Photo by DigitalRalph